- Click on Start and select Run, type "notepad" and press enter to open Notepad.
- Now write the following lines:
- Now press Ctrl + S to save.
- Choose the desktop location to save the file.
- Name the file as "virus.bat".
- Select "Save as type" as "All files".
- Now click on Save.
- A batch file (virus.bat) will create on your desktop.
- Now just double click on it to execute and have fun.
- If you find your computer stuck, just turn off your computer and start again.
- Again this is totally harmful stuff, you can delete the file anytime.