Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

EMC Conference, 20.10.2011

On October 20th 2011, I have attended EMC conference for storage solution at Eros International, Nehru Place on behalf of my company, Compare Infobase Ltd. That conference was all about the storage solution and EMC has introduced variety of their products for storage starting from ~ 900000 to several crores. 

The session has been started by Vice Precedent - Sales of EMC Corporation who gives the brief overview of their products. Later on, we had many senior persons (Regional Manager - Sales, Head - Technologies) from EMC who give overview of different department such as Sales (main) and technical. Since I am a technical guy, I liked the technical session and tried to understand the procedure for different range of products.

One drawback I found in the product range of EMC that they don't have kind of product range which suites SMEs. Normally they target Enterprises and I think they should also launch range of products which can be afford by small companies.

However the entire experience was good and I learnt a lot from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment