Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am Bihar


  • I gave India it's first president.
  • I gave the world it's first republic.
  • I gave the world it's first and best ancient university. Not once, twice.
  • Mahaveer and Budha came out of my womb.
  • My son Valmika wrote Ramayana, the best and greatest epic.
  • I gave birth to Aryabhatta, the best ancient mathematician.
  • My son Vatsyayana wrote Kamasutra, the treatise of love.
  • I gave Ashok Chakra that adorns India's national flag.
  • My son Guru Govind was the 10th guru of Sikhs.
  • My son Chanakya was the father of economics and political science.
  • My son Ashoka was the greatest ruler of India.
  • My son Ramdhari Singh Dinkar was the national poet of India.
  • Magadh (Patna) Mahajanpad was the biggest empire of ancient India.
  • Ang (Bhagalpur) was the capital of great Karna.
  • I gave Dadamuni Ashok Kumar to film industry.
  • Mandar Parvat used for Samudra Manthana is still with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment